Product Description & Reviews
Enjoy a full range of quality workouts with the Body Solid Olympic Lifting Bar. This short Olympic weightlifting bar with black oxide finish is designed to take you to super heavy workloads for workouts ranging from easy to challenging to ensure the best possible workout for you. With precision engineering of the highest quality components this Olympic bar is designed for home use, but can handle light commercial setting, such as high school, physical therapy clinic, apartment gyms and more. With the compact design the bar will fit anywhere in the gym or home. While a compact Olympic bar like the five foot long OB60B is too short to utilize on a squat rack or Olympic bench press, it can be used for all sorts of other things such as standing curls, skull crushers, lat rows or just about any other barbell exercise that doesn't require a longer bar. Even though the shaft is shorter, the weight sleeves still offer plenty of room to pack on lots of weight plates. There is a medium diamond knurling pattern and smooth rotating sleeves to prevent torqueing of the wrists as you lift. Available in 5 foot and 6 foot lengths, you are sure to find an Olympic bar that will suit all your free weight workout needs.
Features & Highlights
- Solid steel bar and sleeves with black oxide finish. Medium diamond knurling. No center knurl.
- Total length: 5' (60"). Inside grip area length (between sleeve collars): 36.5". Weight: 30 lbs.
- Grip diameter: 30mm (1.18"). Sleeve loading length: 9.75". Rotating sleeves.
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole only. Maximum weight rating: 600 lbs.
- 30 day limited warranty against manufacturer defects (does not cover dropping or abuse).
|Item Weight:||31.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 64 x 64 inches|
|Package Weight:||37 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.