Product Description & Reviews
The Three-Way Utility needs no explanation. Simple? Yes. Plain? Hardly. It adjusts from 0 to 85 degrees in a flash, and can be rolled about easily with one hand. Look no further for a bench that sets the standard. Even the seat locks into position for incline work. What are you training? Chest, shoulders, arms, or back? Take a seat on the Three-Way Utility for all this and more. Features include 3×3-inch, 11 gauge all steel frame with chrome plated 3/8-inch-thick pop pin plates! Pads are a densely padded 3 inches thick and 10 inches in width - just right to not get in the way of your shoulder blades for press and fly work. Pad height from the floor in the horizontal position is 18 inches. A pair of wheels and a foam rubber grip handle are standard on this item for quick relocation between exercises.
Features & Highlights
- Seven seat back angles, three seat bottom angles.
- Easily moved about via wheels and handle.
- Chrome plated pop pin cam plates.
- Pad is 10¼ inches wide, and height from floor in horizontal position is 18 inches.
- 3"×3" Tube, 11 gauge steel frame with chrome plated 3/8-inch-thick pop pin plates
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.