XMark LUMBERJACK 7' Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate shaft, 28 mm grip
XMark LUMBERJACK 7' Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate shaft, 28 mm grip by XMark at Strongman Pictures. MPN: LUMBERJACK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The XMark 7' Olympic LUMBERJACK Bar has moderate flex making it a great performance bar. It is functional for cross training, olympic and
The XMark 7' Olympic LUMBERJACK Bar has moderate flex making it a great performance bar.
It is functional for cross training, olympic and powerlifting. This bar hits the middle of the road between flexible and stiff making it ideal for snatches, cleans, bench presses, squats, deadlifts, etc.
A high quality shaft coating adds to the longevity of the bar. The shaft coating on XMark's LUMBERJACK Bar is black manganese phosphate which provides better rust resistance than black oxide while also giving the bar shaft a slightly tacky feel. The medium depth fine knurling is dual spec with IWF and IPF knurling marks. When the coating and knurling are combined, this bar allows for a superior, firm grip minus the sharp, cheese grater knurling.
The chrome sleeves rotate freely on self-lubricating brass alloy bushings and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system. This system is designed to ensure the sleeves never detach from the shaft.
Crafted using a high quality alloy steel and dual snap ring system, the LUMBERJACK Bar offers ultimate performance for cross training, olympic and powerlifting routines. Uncompromising quality and affordability are what you have come to expect and receive from XMark, equipment for the tough.
Your XMark 7' Olympic Lumberjack Bar is an investment. Take a couple of minutes to protect your investment by wiping down your bar regularly with a light coat of WD-40 or a 3-in-1 oil.
- Weight capacity: Tested at 700 lbs. without deforming
- Bar Material: heated alloy steel shaft; Chrome sleeves
- Shaft Coating: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Sleeve Rotation: Brass bushings with dual snap ring system
- Knurling: Dual spec IWF and IPF medium depth fine knurling; no center knurling
- Bar Length: 7' Olympic bar
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Sleeve Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 19.5 kg.
Features & Highlights
- GET JACKED WITH OUR NEWEST BAR - Built for performance, priced for everyone.
- BLACK MANGANESE PHOSPHATE SHAFT - High quality bars only use Black Manganese Phosphate. How does Manganese Phosphate compare to Black Oxide and Zinc Phosphate? Of the numerous phosphate coating available, manganese phosphate coatings are the hardest, while providing unbeatable corrosion and abrasion protection. Black Oxide, as the name implies, is an iron oxide film. Zinc phosphate is a lighter alternative to manganese phosphate.
- PRO-GRIP KNURLING - The shaft provides a semi aggressive knurling and dual knurling marks.
- BRASS BUSHINGS - The LUMBERJACK is upgraded with brass bushings that provide the perfect spin and are built to last.
- SLEEVES - Smooth chrome sleeves for easy loading of plates while providing a superior feel.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by XMark, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CAP Barbell
mpn: OB-86PBCK2000, ean: 0702556318935,
CAP's 7' Heavy Duty Power Bar is the top choice for home gyms, commercial gyms, and health clubs. Ideal for the professional weightlifter with center knurling. This is the bar of choice for squats, bench presses, and deadlifts. Maximum weight capac...
By Golds Gym
mpn: OSH-GG110-2, ean: 0798753215429,
mpn: STB-75, ean: 0096362993043,
Flex your way to a bigger, stronger, and muscular body with the Steelbody Olympic Weight Bar! Made from heavy-duty commercial-grade solid steel, this Olympic exercise bar is highly durable and can withstand everyday use. It is built to be extremely ...
By Perform Better
mpn: 9701, ean: 0694263493794,
The combo hex bar is the brainchild of al Gerard, a power lifter who suffered from lower back pain. Gerard believed that this bar design would distribute the weight more evenly along the weightlifter's center of gravity, and in the process remove ex...
By CAP Barbell
mpn: OB-90HZ, ean: 0702556318898,
CAP Barbell's Zinc Hex Bar is the best tool to perform dead lifts and shrugs. The bar is zinc plated to protect against rust. Made of solid steel. Collars are not included. Accomodates 2" plates. 1000 lb weight capacity.Measures 24 in between grip h...